This is how it should be

This is how it should be
We need to love one another, be Happy for each other and stop Hating! Learn to be open and appreciate what each person can bring to the table... stop being judgemental and jealous then maybe we can grow as individuals and prosper.

My Handmade Soap Business

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We'll See

I'm not sure about this. I was thinking this is a decent way to discuss ideas and just make comments about the happenings. But if people are going to take things and personalize it as if your talking about them (meanwhile you dont know them) it becomes unhealthy. I recently posted a comment on yourblackworld.com about and article on the the Rushcard card ( Russell Simons /prepaid debit card) my opinion (that is) and someone rebutted as if I was talking about them! Everyone has a right to make comments and blog , but one has to remember too not make it about them personally or else it becomes tick for tack back and forth and everything is then lost in translation.

1 comment:

Peek at My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Whats The Word


ShoutMix chat widget