This is how it should be

This is how it should be
We need to love one another, be Happy for each other and stop Hating! Learn to be open and appreciate what each person can bring to the table... stop being judgemental and jealous then maybe we can grow as individuals and prosper.

My Handmade Soap Business

Friday, May 8, 2009

Ladies lets watch our wallets

Hello Ladies,

I know this is MD weekend and the need to treat ourselves.... but keep your eyes on the prize and thats getting/remaining debt free. Theres a lot of temptation out there.. How do I know.. because I got caught .. went to Bloomys to check out some Spanx ( u know keep the giggy under control) and was suckered punch into a Bloomy card for a 15% discount. The line was everything counts why not take the 15%... Okay they got me but guess what as soon as I get the card I will DESTROY IT!!

1love**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peek at My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Whats The Word


ShoutMix chat widget